None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed May 15, 2013 3:19 am

The Rules of this forum

Go down

The Rules of this forum

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 pm

1. Have fun!!!

2. This is a LITERATE role play and should be a minimum of one paragraph posts. BUT, BUT if it is like 2 o clock in the fucking morning and you just HAVE to respond to ONE LAST POST half a paragraph or long sentences are fine.

3. Post at least once in two weeks. If you can't or you will be temporarily off the forum, let the admins know or the muse will be deleted for lack of use.

4. If you have something to say out of character, PLEASE put it in either [] or ()

5. Mature content is allowed, along with m-preg (male pregnancy). Just please say in the topic title if it's adult or not. It should look something like this : Another opening night [muse name] **adult** You can do incest if you really want to but again, put in the title **incest** so people KNOW because not everyone likes it.

5. I am not responsible for the quality of character performances, but some do not listen, some leave the city and then come back.

6. First Come first serve, no whining if you didn't get the person you wanted. Fill out your app within three days after making your account. YOUR USERNAME MUST BE THE MUSE YOU'RE PLAYING!!! NOT MikuIsTheBest or something like that. Your muse name should look like these: Akira Ito or Hitomi Sawajiri. be original! No KYO and he is from Dir en Grey, and the muse is the musician. Make up a muse please!

7. We can accept/reject any application. You may re-apply at anytime unless the muse has already been claimed. CHECK THE CLAIMS LIST TO SEE WHO IS AVAILABLE! This means no one using the same model as another person.

8. This is a mature forum.

9. If you write in any form of Japanese or any other language YOU MUST HAVE SUBTITLES! Not everyone knows the same language as you do.

10. If you have any complaints or suggestions please post them in the suggestions section, IF THEY ARE ABOUT THE BOARD IN GENERAL, DO NOT PM ME

11. If you want to write with a certain muse, make sure you read that muse's application so you know their history and background.

12. DO NOT POST ANYTHING TILL YOU'RE APP IS ACCEPTED!!! Post at the top of your app 'Roze Blood'. YOU will not be accepted until this is at the top of your pending application!

13. You MUST update your muses app as the storyline progresses! if something happens that changes your muses life forever UPDATE THE APP!

14. No perfect characters.

15. This is regarding the children of the forum. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SHOTACON OR LOLICON ALLOWED!!! If I find anyone whose muse is sexually active with a muse under the age of 16, I will ban you instantly. No warning will be given. This is an open forum so everyone can see it. DON'T DO IT!!! Same rules apply to the kids. No kid sex! I personally have no problem with it but there are others who are against it here so, to respect them, I'm making it a rule!!

16. try and role play with everyone! It is fun and a cool way to get to know new people! DO not hog a friend all to your self. Share. Very Happy

17. MPREG IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT REQUIRED. YOUR MUSE DOES NOT NEED TO GET KNOCKED UP! PLEASE DO NOT PM ME TELLING ME THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE MPREG OR ARE AGAINST IT. IT IS NOT MY CONCERN IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. SO PLEASE DON'T FREAK OUT IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR MUSE TO HAVE KIDS BECAUSE IT IS NOT REQUIRED ONLY ENCOURAGED!!!!!!

18. DEATH, it happens here! but this does not mean you can KILL any ones muses! YOU MUST ASK the player and agree to it in a plot. BOTH players must agree on the deaths made.

19. The muse limit for normal members is three, PM ME if you want more.

20. NO GODMODDING! NO PERFECT MUSES!

21. PLEASE do not post in accepted applications at ALL! This is only to be approved and moved by STAFF!

22. Pets and Children do NOT need applications. Just make them. But two pets per family.

23. There is a hidden section for Darker and more Tabu things. if you play things like this they must be hidden! if you want access to this area PM me to be added to the member group to have access to that area.

24. Pets have ONE ability and that is to have a mental Telepathy link with their master or the family only! Outsiders of the family and such can NOT read the thoughts of the animals nor vice versa.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://art-of-heart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum